top of page
How to use the Stimp Ball App
1. Open the App and establish a connection with your ball. Click "Add new connection" button.
2. Turn on the ball. Use a tee to press the button on the ball.
3. Click on the device ID found.
4. Enter a device name for your ball.
5. Successful connection. Multiple balls can be paired. To start a new measurement, click Stimp on the bottom bar.
5. Hold your phone or place it in your pocket (for better range, do not lie it flat on the ground). Roll or putt the ball around 15 to 20 feet. The ball needs to achieve a speed of 6 ft/sec to produce a reading. If no reading is given, putt again at a faster speed.
bottom of page